You have a finite time (depending on your purchase) to “escape” from the room with the hidden object. All the clues needed to solve the puzzles are in the room; they just need to be uncovered.
Please solve all puzzles by using critical thinking and not by physical power. This is an intellectual game, so if your idea for solving a particular puzzle or unlocking the lock involves brute force or actions that might put you or your team-mates in danger (such as moving large furniture and etc.) you are definitely on the wrong track!
Do not climb on any furnishing. Everything you need is within arm’s reach.
Do not move or touch anything with a red dot sticker. Items marked with a red dot are not part of the solution and should not be moved.
- You are able to ask for help once per 15-minute session during the game to have your time officially count. More hints will be given, if needed. However, your time will not count.
- Please do not play if you are intoxicated or are under the influence of drugs.
- You play the real-life escape game at your own consent and risk; Cryptex Games will not be held liable.
- The rooms are equipped with security cameras to monitor safety and track progress of the participants.
- Please exit the same unlocked door in case of an emergency.
- Please do not take pictures and make video or audio recordings in the game rooms.
- With your consent, the Cryptex Games team will ask to take a couple of pictures of you and your team after the game and put it on Cryptex Games official website and Facebook page.
- Please keep the clues, solutions for puzzles, and combinations to yourself so others can enjoy the game after you. Also, please do not copy or replicate any design element, puzzle, clue, or content of the game rooms.
- We kindly ask you to take care of the rooms and the objects found in there. If you break anything, you may be asked to leave the room without refund or other compensation.